AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Yay! We are so happy for you! Now you can sit back, relax and follow the aftercare instructions carefully for best results.
This involves keeping your brows clean from any makeup or anything other than the lotion applied after your treatment. Keeping the area clean and letting it breathe is the trick to beautiful results. After day 2-3 you may clean the area using a cotton ball or a gentle wipe with gentle cleansing soap.
Every client gets a post-treatment goody-bag. If you feel the need to moisturize, please remember to keep it to a minimun as you allow your skin to breathe. Apply the ointment in small amounts when your skin may start to feel tight/dry around day 3-5 post tattoo session.
If you do feel the need to moisturize, please remember to keep it to a minimum! <3
After care is crucial, it is very important to follow these instructions to ensure proper healing and color retention. Results will vary for all individuals and we can not guarantee your results.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Do not expect your brow tattoos to heal perfectly after the first session. This is a 2 step sometimes multiple step process.
• Be patient during your 2 week healing process your brows will change and appear different from day to day.
• Immediately after your procedure brows will appear darker and more defined and this will last up to 2 weeks . Your brow tattoo can appear more solid, hair strokes may seem to disappear, this is normal.
• Around days 4-5 you will experience flaking and your brows may look dry. DO NOT PICK your brows, let them fall off naturally. If anything gets picked off prematurely missing hair stokes will result and cause patchy brows.
• Your brow tattoo will take up to 4-6 weeks to fully heal. By this time you are ready to book your touch up appointment. When the flaking comes off the hair strokes may seem faint this is because a fresh layer of skin has healed over the brow tattoo. Give your brows a few weeks and the hair strokes will become clearer. • You may experience itchiness in the brows after the 3 days for up to 2 months due to the healing process of the dermal layer.
• Not everyones hairs toke brows can heal clean and crisp. Hair strokes for oilier skin types tend to heal more solid and powdery while drier skin types tend to heal more crisp and defined. Also for those who bleed more and/or have oily skin may need more touchups as the blood/oil pushes the pigment out while we tattoo.
THINGS NOT TO DO
• DO NOT go into high sun exposure during the healing process, UV Rays can alter the pigment of your tattoo.
• DO NOT use cleansers, soaps or any other creams on your brow tattoo. Wash around the area using a cleaning cloth or makeup wipes.
• DO NOT run direct water on your brow tattoo. This is especially important in the first few days, you do not want to wash out any pigment.
• DO NOT use Bepanthen, Vaseline, Neosporin or any petroleum based products on your tattoo as this prevents the skin from breathing and healing properly
• DO NOT use any makeup, creams, exfoliants on the brows for 2 weeks.
• DO NOT go into sauna’s, pools, and steam rooms.
• DO NOT get massages or facials or skin treatments during the healing process.
• DO not use exfoliants, retinol acids, or AHA’s on the area for 30 days after the appointment, it will fade your tattoo prematurely.
• DO NOT use laser light therapy on your brow tattoo. This can darken, lighten, and distort the pigment.
• Microblading can be a 2 step process. The First Session is used to build shape and gain symmetry. The Second Session is used to perfect the brows and we can add density. This is a process and some clients may need multiple sessions to achieve their desired result, especially if there is an old tattoo being covered up.
• The FIRST TOUCH UP or Second Session is done within the first 2 months after the initial session.
• It is your responsibility to book your touch up appointments. With the high demand it usually takes about 2 months to get a touchup appointment so please plan accordingly. If your tattoo comes back too faded additional charges may apply (to avoid this please follow aftercare instructions properly)
• Darker skin women, permanent makeup will not look as bold or sharp compared to lighter skin clients.
• Some client’s skin may have a harder time retaining pigment and may require additional sessions, especially if you have had your brows previously tattooed and are covered over scar tissue.
LONG TERM CARE
• THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS as everyone’s result will vary due to skin type, lifestyle and the initial 10 day care and longterm care of your brow tattoo. This is especially subject to cover up work.
• Use at least SPF 50 to protect your brows, sun exposure will cause fading and can alter the color of your tattoo.
• Do not use chemical exfoliants on the brows, this will cause the brows to fade faster.
• Do not do laser your brow area (IPL etc), some lasers may change the color of the ink.
• As the tattoo fades the strokes will get lighter and less defined.
• Maintenance is required to maintain desired results. Touchups are done on average every 9 - 12 months to maintain your brow tattoo.
• Microbladed brows typically last 1-3 years (giving that you come in for additional touchups, please see our price menu)
Terms: There are no implied or written guarantees if you do not take care of your tattoo, you should see amazing results.